Aloha, This page is currently in development.
If you have a recipe and photo you would like to submit, please email
your full name, photo and include the recipe in the body of your email or as a MSWord attachent.
Chilled Avocado SoupDiane Tomac-Campogan
Chef/Owner, the Nasturtium Cafe
Yield: Two 10 ounce servings
- 1 avocado, ripe, peeled, cut into chunks 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 apple, peeled, seeded, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup, or sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons sweet chili syrup
- Put all in blender and pulse until very smooth.
- Serve chilled.